Welcome to the Historic Hudson River Towns Bookstore! We're teaming up with the world's largest bookseller, Amazon.com, to provide you with a large selection of titles about the Hudson River Valley. Hotlinks from each title go directly to Amazon.com for handling. Books can even be giftwrapped and delivered with a note for a fellow river lover! Most books are sold at 20 to 30 percent below the publisher's price, and all are sold with the Amazon.com money-back guarantee. Payment is handled by credit card and books are all shipped priority mail.
A small percentage of every book sale made through this website is returned from Amazon to support the work of Historic Hudson River Towns.
- Hudson Valley Bounty. A guide to farms, fine foods, and open-air markets. By Jan Greenberg. Paperback. Published 1996.
- Foods of the Hudson A seasonal sampling of the region's bounty. By Peter G. Rose. Hardcover. Published 1993.
- The Hudson River Valley Cookbook A leading American chef savors the region's bounty. By Waldy Malouf, Molly Finn. Hardcover. Published 1995.
Homes and Gardens
- Heart of the Hudson Travel Discovery Kit By Thomas M. Vincent, Barrett Clark, Michael S. Vincent. Paperback and cassette for driving tour. Published 1999.
- The Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountains: An Explorer's Guide By Joanne Michaels, Mary-Margaret Barile. Paperback. Published 1996.
- Let's Take the Kids! Great places to go with children in New York's Hudson Valley, including the Catskills, Adirondacks and Lake George. By Mary Barile, et al. Paperback. Published 1997.
- The Traveler's Guide to the Hudson River Valley: From Saratoga Springs to New York City By Tim Mulligan. Paperback.
- The Hudson River Valley: A History and Guide 1992-93 Tim Mulligan; Stan Skardinsky illustrator. Paperback. Published 1991.
- The Hudson River Valley Paperback. Published 1991.
- My Times in the Hudson Valley: The Insider's Guide to Historic Homes, Scenic Drives, Restaurants, Museums, Fresh Farm Produce and Points of Interest By Harold Faber. Hardcover.
- Ride Guide; Hudson Valley, New Paltz to Staten Island By Daniel Goldfischer. Paperback. Published 1997.